Teaching Personnel are looking for tutors to provide 1-2-1 tuition in Northamptonshire.
The types of tuition we can offer you are;
- Providing tuition for primary schools supporting with catch up tuition
- Providing tuition for secondary schools supporting with catch up tuition
- Providing tuition on behalf of the local authority supporting LAC children, SEN children without a school place, children excluded without a school place
- Face to face tuition within the pupils home or local library
Please see details below;
- Flexible working hours-take on as little or as much that suits you
- Pay £20-25ph inclusive of planning and preparation
- Short term or longer term assignments, dependant on type of tuition you take on
We would require you to;
- Have or apply for a child workforce DBS registered on the update service
- Be comfortable delivering the primary or secondary curriculum with math and english
- Be a fully qualified teacher, newly qualified teacher or have a minimum of 2 years tutoring experience.
If you are interested in the role or know somebody that is please contact (url removed)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.