This is an exciting time to work in Finance at the National Trust. Joining the Finance Service Centre (FSC), you'll be leading the team that support and administer our key finance systems. You'll be getting the best out of your team along with providing technical insight, so we use our systems in the most efficient manner.
Leading our team of finance systems administrators, you'll be responsible for defining and managing all data and security aspects of our finance systems and all the other systems in the application framework which map across into them.
You'll create and develop procedures to ensure that the system is compliant, and that user access is well managed and maintained. You'll always be looking for ways to improve our systems and our service, with a customer service focused ethos, but an eye for detail and a strong understanding of compliance and procedures. You'll always be looking for ways to maximise efficiencies for the organisation.
You'll lead a team, creating an environment that is warm and welcoming, working to develop personal development plans, recruiting and managing a team that shares ideas and has a can-do attitude.
You can view the full role profile for this role in the document attached. You don't need to have all of the knowledge, skills and experience listed in the role profile; this is just to provide a full picture of what is possible in this role. For this position were looking for someone who has:
- Experienced in all aspects of running a finance system
- Able to manage a small team with strong communications skills demonstrating a strong customer service ethos
- Numerically minded with an excellent knowledge of spreadsheets
- A team player who enjoys working with a wide range of people in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and efficient in keeping on top of workload