Marketing Account Manager
Frome, Somerset, BA11 (WFH - 1-2 days per week in the office)
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE plus healthcare, training, rising holidays, training, flexible working hours, social events, staff awards and lots more!
* Are you a passionate marketing professional looking for an exciting and challenging new opportunity?
* Do you have a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple clients and projects?
My client is an extremely well-established, B2B marketing agency based in Frome, who offer a fantastic working environment, excellent career progression and a strong staff benefits package. They operate across a broad spectrum of projects including Creation & Distribution, Branding & Design, Website Development, Video Production, Demand Generation, Event Management, Social Media Management, and Channel Marketing. This role is currently based from home, then hybrid working is offered once the office re-opens.
Marketing Account Manager - More Information and Responsibilities:
Be at the forefront of modern B2B marketing with a future focused marketing company that works with some of the biggest names in the technology sector and related industries.
Be at the heart of integrated marketing campaigns that include content marketing, social media, digital advertising, lead generation, events and more.
We are looking for people who have a marketing background and experience of working with large clients to develop and implement innovative marketing tactics that address business issues. You will understand the customer buyer journey and the importance of content in driving meaningful engagement. The role also requires data analysis and data interpretation skills in order to best advise clients on their future marketing strategies.
You will be responsible for planning, executing and managing marketing campaigns and projects as well as maintaining and developing client relationships, advising them strategically.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a background in marketing/project management with previous experience of looking after multi-faceted projects from concept to execution.
Marketing Account Manager - Skills and Experience Required:
* Marketing / Digital Marketing background and qualifications
* Experience of managing marketing projects from concept to execution
* Very good planning and organisational skills
* Commercially focused
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to manage time and workloads and to work under pressure
* Self-motivated with an ability to work within a wider team environment
* Strong work ethic
* Excellent IT skills, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint
* Managing executive clients effectively and efficiently
* Team player
* A good sense of humour
* In addition, if you have any experience with B2B marketing, experience of working with external suppliers, familiarity with Project Management methods, experience with Social Media / Paid Media or Analytics for business, knowledge of the enterprise IT sector or eDM software experience (such as Dotmailer), this would be a bonus - not a requirement!
In return, my client offers the chance to be part of an extremely successful, B2B marketing agency who is very proud of the marketing solutions they have offered to their clients over the past 20 years. They offer a fantastic, collaborative and encouraging working environment with masses of potential and excellent staff benefits. (working from home / hybrid working).
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this advertisement