Interim Finance Business Partner
Greenacre are pleased to be supporting a London based housing organisation with their recruitment of an Interim Finance Business Partner.
This role is to assist the Head of Financial Planning in producing the management accounts, financial reporting, financial analysis, long term financial planning, and budgeting. A key deliverable for this role is to provide an effective and supportive interface between the wider finance team and the business - partnering each effectively to ensure that customer requirements are met and business decision making is informed and influenced by financial considerations.
* Assist in the preparation and reporting of the monthly management accounts and ensure that they adequately reflect the performance of the business that focus on the salient issues and key variances for financial management; as a key financial control, ensure the that the management accounts are routinely produced on time, to required quality standards, and in accordance with control procedures.
* Lead in maintaining the integrity of the businesses accounting transactions and ensure anomalies / variances are resolved with relevant parties.
* Act throughout as the key business partner for the Fire project team ensuring full compliance with the financial regulations and financial control requirements, advising the business and influencing project strategies as necessary; ensure compliance with the financial covenants and/or KPIs is routinely monitored and control processes are quality assured
* Extensive experience of using Brixx to create long term financial plans in the Housing sector.
* Produce & maintain the long term cashflow forecasts model and provide monthly reporting and variance analysis to the Executive Team and information for the Management Accounts, and regulatory reporting
* Assist in the co-ordination and the maintenance of the financial business plan, ensuring that it reflects the key strategic objectives, the prevailing operating environment, regulatory factors, and the effective management of risk; conduct stress testing and consider recovery plans, and engage the business in the key financial assumptions and the design of the target credit profile and associated enabling actions.
The ideal candidate will have worked within the housing sector and have used BRIXX financial planning software