Anderson Knight are currently looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Manager for one of our reputable clients based in Falkirk.
As the Payroll Manager, you will be managing a medium sized team and you will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of the companies UK payroll.
My client is ideally looking for someone with a CIPP qualification, however they will consider candidates without this qualification if they have strong payroll management experience.
The business has a hybrid working arrangement of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Processing end to end payroll on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
* Undertake the day to day activities of the payrolls ensuring deadlines are adhered to
* Identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies
* Ensure all payroll activities are performed as per company policies and procedures and in line with current legislation.
* A thorough knowledge of SMP, SAP, ShPP, SSP and SPP legislation is required
Additionally our client is looking for someone who can bring:
* Attention to detail & organisational skills
* Ability to work under pressure & prioritise
* Leadership Skills
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Microsoft Excel Skills
If you are interested in this fantastic Payroll Manager opportunity then please apply by using the link below