Account Manager - Property & Investment - Reading - circa £35,000The Company:
Our client is a leading Property Investment company that has been rapidly growing over the past several years and is expanding into a new industry later this year. They have built a truly excellent reputation and pride themselves on their values and the outstanding customer service they provide to their clients.The Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Account Manager to join a highly successful International Investment company based in Reading.The Perfect Candidate will
Have a strong background in customer services / finance / account management and in order to fully understand industry, a background in Property, Investment or Building Services would be helpful.
You will have a strong desire to build a career and to excel in your role and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
With strong verbal and numerical skills, the ideal candidate will have an ability to adapt their skills dependant on the situation, always maintaining commercial awareness.
The type of person we are looking for will be highly motivated, articulate, engaging, charismatic, energetic and have exceptional customer service skills.
If this sounds like you, I would love to have a conversation and tell you more about this great company to work for! The skills required for this Account Manager role will include
The Account Manager can expect to be offered:
- Previous experience in a customer facing Account Management Role
- Prior experience in sales would be beneficial, as well as being target-driven
- Property / Investment / Building or Financial Services experience would be beneficial
- Commercially aware as to own workload
- High level of customer service
- Superb telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
Accounts Manager - Property & Investment - Reading - circa £35,000
- Ongoing training and support
- Continuous opportunities to progress professionally
- A generous salary and benefits
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.