Our Clients based in Epson, Egham and Guildford Surrey, are urgently looking for Full-Time or Part-Time Team Leaders/Senior Support Workers for Project for Adults with Autism, Learning / Physical Disabilities.
Shift patterns are 7.00am until 7.00pm, and/or 9.00am until 9.00pm and Nights 10.00pm until 7.00am. Flexibility is required. Weekends, Bank holidays also on call duties are included in the working shift pattern.
To provide a flexible and lone working support to Adults/Young People with life skills in preparation for independent living in Alpha Home along with other Staff; accountable to the Home Manager.
•Provide support when and where needed to Service User in our semi-independent home
•To fully understand the aims, objectives and ethos of Alpha and reflect in daily life
•Ensure that all policies and procedures of Alpha are adhered to
•Ensure that regular opportunities are given for Service User to feedback on the service and for consultation and to ensure that this information is used to improve the service
•Keep thorough, confidential and up to date records for effective and efficient working, using cloud based computer systems and Microsoft Office programmes
•To be involved in the assessment of Service User's progress and development
• Conducting and leading regular meetings, doing appraisals and supervisions when required
•Attend training and professional development courses as required
•Making sure that the cleanliness of the premises and safe environment is maintained
•Any other tasks as required or requested by the Manager
• Have worked as Team Leader/Senior Support Worker with minimum of 1 year within a residential care setting and minimum of 1 year Supervisory role
• Have a proven track record in leading a team within a similar environment for at least 2 years, delivering outstanding care standards and achieving objectives and managing budgets
• Working towards or have completed NVQ 2/3, equivalent or working towards this qualification
• Have excellent working knowledge and understanding of the CQC regulations, Safeguarding practices; how to achieve and maintain the best quality service. The successful candidate will need to become a Registered Manager with CQC.
• Flexible with a genuine ability to befriend Service Users
• Must drive and have a mean of transport
Please send your CV and covering letter with expected Salary to the email provided.