Finance Manager - 12 Month FTC - Start Date ASAP
A high-growth international management consultancy that is PE-Backed is looking for a maternity cover as a Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity with the company rapidly expanding both organically and inorganically, with a look to have this position go temp-to-perm, if the contractor is a successful fit.
We're searching for a qualified accountant who has experience and confidence in Management & Statutory Accounts for a dynamic International Group, to join on a 12-month FTC. They offer a flexible working policy, with hybrid working, and are an all-inclusive team that has a collaborative approach.Key Responsibilities:
- The production of Group Management Accounts, delivered to a high standard within planned timelines.
- Manage the production of the Statutory Accounts for the Group companies in line with the reporting cycle.
- Act as Finance Lead for International expansion related activities which could include support on M&A activities, new entity set up or Group Structuring advice.
- Actively participate in the development of the accounting and control team, providing coaching and enhancing the technical skills of the team.
- Provide inputs into other Finance teams including Commercial Finance, FP&A, Operations etc.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ICAEW)
- Strong technical accounting skills & deep knowledge of IFRS / FRS.
- Experience in a high-growth International Group.
- Experience in professional services business.
- Strong interpersonal skillset and the desire to work in a collaborative culture.