Are you an experienced Children's Support worker with the knowledge and skills to cater for Children with special Educational Needs?
Now Education support Special School's across Wolverhampton with their Staffing Needs and we require those with experience catering for children with Complex Needs, Severe Learning Difficulties, Mental Health Difficulties and Autism.
Working in SEN Schools via Now Education also opens many opportunities for permanent positions. Our clients benefit from the ability to take Now education Staff onto their permanent books after staff have completed 12 working weeks on a full-time, long-term supply contract; without the school incurring any recruitment fees. This in return provides consistent work and stable income for our Supply Teaching Assistants!
Now Education work with clients that require Teaching Assistants and Support Workers to support:
* Moderate learning difficulties
* Severe learning difficulties
* Children on the Autistic Spectrum
* Complex needs
* Challenging Behaviour
* Mental Health difficulties
Along with working with special educational needs we also have a requirement for TA's who are interested in working in pupil referral units and SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties) Schools.
Now Education can offer:
* Competitive rates of pay
* FREE CPD Training
* Immediate work available within both supply and permanent posts
* Your own consultant available, on call 24 hours
* Experience catering for Children with Special Educational Needs or Social, emotional and mental health difficulties
* Confident providing personal care and assisting with toileting
* Available to work 8.30am - 3.30pm Monday to Friday
* Confident de-escalating challenging behaviours (Restraint trained desirable but not essential)
* Clear DBS
* Willing to undergo further training to support children in school settings
If you have the correct skills and experience and you feel you have the right SEN knowledge and training to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicants will require an enhanced DBS and references will be taken up before interview