£22k - £28kDorset 2 days a week, flexible the rest of the time
Due to continued growth and success, this fantastic agency based on the South Coast is looking for a Junior PR Account Manager to join the team working on PR & communication briefs across a number of diverse and rewarding client accounts.Summary:
You'll be a confident, ambitious and empathetic team member, skilled at working at pace and with agility across multiple clients and disciplines. You'll either be an experienced Senior Account Executive with a solid PR agency background, ready for the next step up in your career, or you'll already be working as a Junior Account Manager in consumer PR.
In addition to sharp media relations skills, you'll have commercial acumen and a demonstrable ability to deliver creative campaigns for clients across a wide variety of different industry sectors.
The role offers the chance for strong personal development and career progression and would suit an individual who thrives in a team environment and shares our agency values.
The agency offers hybrid working patterns, with two days per week based in our head office in Dorset and the rest as flexible / remote working.Ideal candidate:
- 2 - 3 years of current experience in public relations, within a PR or comms agency setting, ideally encompassing both consumer & B2B disciplines
- The ability to confidently manage multiple small client accounts with the minimum of supervision
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate proactively and effectively with diverse audiences
- Proven media relations success on a regional and national level
- A good knowledge of strategic and tactical delivery, understanding client objectives and translating these into effective PR plans with measurable results
- Flawless writing skills, with the ability to write persuasive, compelling copy for different sectors and audiences across a variety of different platforms - press releases, blogs, newsletters, social, etc
- Strong team ethos and creative drive
- Experience in paid social / digital marketing advantageous
We have a detailed job description to share, so please get in touch today by sending your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dotco(dot)uk for an immediate interview.
Reference LG - 866