Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
") is one of the world's leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes Fender, Squier, Gretsch, Jackson, EVH, Charvel and Groove Tubes, among others. Our brand mission is to accompany each player at every stage with products and brand experiences that fuel the pursuit of musical expression. Fender EMEA is a growing team that plays a critical role in the engine that delivers Fender to a global audience. We accompany the legendary brand at every step of the way.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument, it's a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
We have an exciting opportunity for a SAP Test Manager
to join our IT Team, based at our Fender EMEA
head office in East Grinstead
. This role is for a fixed-term period of 18-months, with the possibility of extension.
The SAP Test Manager will be responsible for ensuring comprehensive testing is carried out to ensure the successful rollout of SAP for Fender Europe. This includes the Test Strategy definition and sign-off, generating complex test plans and organising test kick-off meetings. They will carry out initial process change tests prior to business testing, ensure test results are documented and signed off. Provide support to the business including documentation of business processes where appropriate.About the opportunity:
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Check / Review the Test Cases documents.
- Co-Ordinate testing throughout all Test Phases - System Testing, System Integration Testing, Software Performance/Usability/Reliability Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing etc.
- Setup & run test meetings with all relevant parties.
- Support the documentation of configuration, design and implementation elements allowing easy support and knowledge transfer.
- Prioritise testing to ensure the most valuable projects are completed on-time and increase operating income to the business.
- Work with key business users to define test objectives.
- Support other SAP application areas as needed.
This is an indication of the main responsibilities of the role and the Company reserve the right to amend the content of the role at its discretionKey Working Relationships
About your talent:
- Head Office IT Department
- US SAP IT colleagues
Essential skills, experience and education:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or 5+ years of experience in a related field or position.
- At least 2 years of SAP Test Management experience
- Experience in at least one full, end-to-end SAP implementation.
- Understanding of SAP modules FI, MM, SD, PP & LE.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute multiple tasks and projects in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication, and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work with non-technical end users in both a design and support role.
- Ability to proactively collaborate with fellow IT team members on solving problems with respect, trust, honesty and professionalism building a positive working environment.
- Ability to communicate issues and their solutions with managers, peers and users in the business, in-person and in-remote settings as appropriate.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
Exposure to the following would be considered a distinct advantage:
- European country Local Requirements.
- API testing skills.
- EDI testing skills