We are recruiting for a Data Delivery Manager
on a permanent basis to work remotely in the UK.Role Purpose
Within the Content Technology branch of the business unit your role is to track and deliver new data from data acquisition through to delivery to customers. This will involve liaising with many departments within Clarivate so as to ensure that the data is ingested, processed and delivered to customers to the agreed schedule. The role is specifically to identify and resolve any issues which will affect data delivery in a timely fashion.
In addition, the Data Delivery Manager is responsible for a team of Patent Content Analysts who take the source data and map it to the Clarivate standard format. In this role, you will acquire knowledge of data structures and content and lead the team in data analysis, data mapping as well as data testing in the context of bug fixing and quality assurance.Responsibilities and Duties
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Project manage the delivery of new data from data acquisition through to delivery to customers to agreed schedule.
- Identify and resolve any issues which will affect data delivery
- Liaise with all affected product/system owners
- Lead a team of Patent Content Analysts in the analysis of patent data and underlying processes.
- Understand data design, development and maintenance of XML schemas and DTDs
- Implement standardization of data and persistent quality assurance and improvement
- Help with process analysis and to improve and optimize workflows
- Manage the on-going production support analysis tasks
- Perform tests and development of a set of criteria / "road map" for routine tests
- Processing of manual data corrections (including monitoring, quality control and record keeping)
- Delivery or project management experience
- Degree in Science or IT-related subject
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical thinking
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- High attention to detail and accuracy, and a very systematic work style
- Knowledge of intellectual property, patent filing process and usage of patent information would be advantageous.
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows and MS Office programs
- Skills and experience are desirable in these fields:
- XML, DTDs, XML Schema, XSLT
- Unix ( Linux) as well as common Unix-Tools like pattern matching, regular expressions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Plan contribution rates
- Sports Club Subsidy (Company pay 50% of gym membership, or up to 500)
- Eyecare vouchers
- A modern culture environment combined with all the financial and stability advantages of working for a large business
- Active volunteering community, with 40 annual paid hours of volunteering time
- Global and dynamic employee base (more than 20 nationalities)
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Location: UK - London; UK - Bicester; UK - York; UK-Manchester
- Type: Full time