We are working on behalf of a growing ambitious SME business that is now looking to secure an experienced Finance Manager/Controller to play a key role within the finance team that will report to the FD.
You will provide a strong and positive contribution to all areas of business through the finance team as it grows, accurate reporting and identification of areas to improve the efficiency of the companies processes and profitability.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager position will include:
- You will ensure effective delivery of Management Accounts, Statutory Reports, Payroll and efficient ledgers.
- Overseeing month-end processes
- Managing cashflow forecast and control
- Work closely with all departments ensuring system processes are followed in a profit efficient manner.
- Produce monthly management accounts with insightful commentary
- Main point of contact for the auditors
The ideal Finance Manager will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience in a similar role and ideally in construction
- Analytically minded
- Ability to influence at all levels and build co-operative relationships
- The motivation and ambition to drive innovative thinking
- Flexible and adaptable in their approach
- Good understanding of IT systems and strong Excel knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a growing SME with the ability to influence and partner with the Directors.
If you are interested in the role of Financial Controller please do not hesitate to apply today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
skillsqualificationsacca,cima,icaew - aca,icaew- fcaexperience3 years pqe plus Permanent