A highly reputable international bank is recruiting for a Regulatory Accountant . Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Regulatory Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and support for the generation of all UK Regulatory returns and templates including COREP / FINREP in accordance with the latest regulatory rules, instructions and internal procedures.
- Preparation of variance analysis of the recent templates against previous returns
- Preparing and documenting validation of the regulatory returns against the Banks' Financial statements as well as Management Accounts and any other supporting documents
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- COREP/FINREP experience
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to 85,000 as well as offering a bonus plus a competitive benefits package.