Full - Time
CRM & Loyalty Manager,
L'Oreal Designer Fragrances
L'Oréal Designer Fragrances (LDF) comprises of a portfolio of 10 brands split across two marketing divisions. The Lifestyle & Niche brands includes the likes of Ralph Lauren Fragrances, Diesel and Maison Margiela whilst the Couture brands include Mugler, Prada, Valentino and Viktor&Rolf.
This role will predominantly support Mugler and Viktor&Rolf as the dedicated CRM and loyalty brands. This role will also support the wider portfolio as we launch and optimise CRM with e-retail partners.
Mugler has an exciting year ahead with the launch of a new loyalty programme. This is a highly strategic project requiring significant project management. Alongside loyalty, managing e-mail communications, data acquisition and tactical site-led animations are key responsibilities on this brand. Viktor&Rolf also requires ongoing management and optimisation of e-mail marketing management and the loyalty programme. For this brand, a key responsibility will also be the integration of the consumer database from a third-party platform into L'Oreal systems. In short, it's an exciting time to be joining this fast-paced, digital-first team.
With both brands, there is a continued focus on driving recruiting new and retaining existing. With that, you will activate brand and product campaigns with a consumer-centric and data-led approach. Your results and learnings will be shared and integrated in future campaigns and you will partner with the wider team to continuously raise the bar in CRM to deliver improved customer journeys and engagement.
This role with report into the Senior Digital Activation Manager on LDF.
• Full ownership of the email marketing communications to owned CRM audiences on Mugler & Viktor&Rolf with third party agencies.
• Management of the new loyalty programme launching on Mugler in 2023
• Leading & optimising the existing Viktor&Rolf loyalty programme
• Strategise & manage customer data acquisition, enrichment and retention initiatives in line with brand and Luxe business objectives
• Manage the optimisation of brand trigger campaigns to manage customer lifecycle and grow email weight of business
• Identify opportunities for brand strategic growth in the e-retail CRM landscape
• Drive omni-channel excellence by ensuring continuity in consumer experience across owned D2C (direct 2 consumer) and e-retail CRM channels
• Manage own brand sampling activity in relation to data acquisition and review generation
• Activate on site trigger campaigns for best-in-class UX, data acquisition and conversion optimisation
• Be the brand lead for data-migration between databases and on-boarding CRM for brands.
• Own all CRM & loyalty reporting, sharing learnings for future activations
• Ensure GDPR compliancy and data protection measures are taken in all CRM activity
• Upskill the wider LDF team on the importance of CRM, data acquisition and data compliance
• Management of CRM & loyalty budgets
• Demonstrable experience in CRM & loyalty
• Strong analytical ability and proven project management experience
• Sound understanding of CRM terminology, KPIs and segmentation
• Technical capabilities and limitations in regards to database architecture and data mapping
• Digital-first thinking, ideally with experience working with CRM tools to evaluate performance (Adobe, Dartagnan, Splio, GA)
• Agency management experience
• Some experience in forecasting, market tools and in logistics management
• Understanding of the industry and ability to share CRM best practices
• Highly organised together with the ability to prioritise and adapt within a changing environment
• Creative thinker with a track record in providing solutions to business problems
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, with an articulate manner
• Great relationship building skills and the ability to network at all levels
• The ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
• Energetic and enthusiastic with a team spirit
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Commercial sensitivity
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others' feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we'll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you'll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you're actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don't forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That's why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There's also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L'Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That's the beauty of L'Oréal.
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit "Your Application Space" to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don't create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.