Our client is a growing emerging market hedge fund that is looking to hire a Compliance Officer (SMF16/17), based in their London office.
The job holder will be the sole compliance officer for the UK entity and would be responsible for:
- Acting as the Compliance Officer/MLRO for the UK firm (SMF16/17)
- Monitoring and advising on regulatory changes that may impact the firm
- Review and implement the compliance monitoring programme, conducting reviews in accordance to the annual programme
- Draft, review and implement compliance policies
- Horizon scanning / research upcoming regulatory initiatives which may impact the firm
The ideal candidate will have between 5+ years buy-side compliance, ideally having worked for another hedge fund.
The budget is up to £100,000 basic salary.