An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Vendor Manager (sitting in the internal IT team) to join a newly created department for a company in Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will need to attend the office 2 days a week at the initial stages of onboarding and then depending on the location of the candidate, that could drop to 1 day a week.
- Maintain the contracts database, with all key information including but not limited to; contracts; Renewal dates; PO; CCN; Cross charging functionality, contract extensions.
- Work with colleagues to ensure costs are being charged in line with the correct cost models.
- Creating standard templates and documentation and report automation.
- Documenting key information to ensure transparency, compliance and auditability.
- Understand the value and importance the Vendors play in providing and delivering services and the impact this has on our end customers.
- Have clearly defined and documented engagement models to review what is delivered in line with contractual requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in large complex global organisations
- Knowledge of delivering and providing governance support and controls on contracts on a global scale
- Commercial and Financial acumen
- Build good working relationships within both the immediate team and external functions
- Comfortable in interpreting complex data into a simple digestible format
- Knowledge of Excel and SharePoint
- Be able to prioritise your own workload and work on your own initiative