We offer the opportunity to work as a full stack developer.
Primarily focusing on a high volume Golang API and well established TypeScript / Angular frontend languages. Developers will also be able to work with Python and the MySQL compatible aurora.
The diverse tech stack, all hosted by AWS, makes being a developer for the multi-platform applications of the company interesting and rewarding. Job tasks-
- Build quality software in a high-volume transactional environment using Go and MySQL
- Mentor/ guide engineers / graduates
- Take responsibility for a section of the application (s)
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Gain a deep understanding of the business to inform the creation of innovative solutions to real-world problems
- Ensure that engineering standards are met through idiomatic development, unit testing etc.
Key skills and requirements-
- Proficient in a C-derived language with over 3 years' commercial experience (e.g. Go, C, C++, Java)
- Experience designing RESTful APIs
- Experience of continuous delivery, TDD, CI
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject
- Good communication skills
- Professional, positive and learning attitude
- Ability to interact with stakeholders
Order of preference of skills (starting with most preferred):
Backend: Go, Python, C++, C
Front-End: TypeScript, Angular, React
- 35 hours per week
- Hybrid working - only one day in the office per week (which is usually a Monday)
- Office located in Knutsford (free parking)
- 7% of basic salary to spend per month on choice of benefits such as retail vouchers, extra holiday, dental cover, health cash plan, additional pension etc
- Holiday 25 days rising to 27 after service (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Income protection cover
Apply with your up to date CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.