CALLING ALL SENIOR JAVA ENGINEERS
Are you looking for a new challenge? Or looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you enjoy working in a small team and having your say?
If so, I have a once in a lifetime opportunity for you!
My Client, a small software development company in Loughborough, are hiring for a Senior Java Engineer.
With their headquarters based in the Netherlands, this role comes with international travel opportunities as well!
With the company expanding into the UK energy market, they need a Java expert to join them team and work alongside 4 other developers to develop & maintain multiple platforms & software.
Hybrid working available!
- Design & implement new features on 'live' products
- Work in close collaboration with the Product Manager and Customer Success Manager to understand requirements for new functionalities
- Perform testing activities for (complex) new functionality and coordinate implementationWhat you need to have:
- Hands-on knowledge of JEE, Angular, JSF, SQL, AWS, Docker, & version control
- Interest or experience in the energy sector or financial sector
- BSc / MSc computer science or other relevant study;
- 5-8 years experience as a Java Developer
- Very good analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Be able to communicate effectivelyThink you are a good match for this role? Get in touch with your latest CV!
You can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 796 1888
Interviews can start as early as 05/ 05/ 22
The role isn't for you, but you know someone who you think is perfect for the role?
Send me their details.
If a candidate that you refer is successfully placed, you will receive a referral reward of up to £500!
I look forward to hearing from you.