QA Engineer London / WfH to £55k
QA Engineer (Test Automation C# SpecFlow BDD API) *Hybrid WFH*. Do you have C# coding skills and test automation experience? You could be progressing your career, driving the use of test automation at a global FinTech.
As a QA Engineer you will be an integral part of an Agile development team and will encourage the use of test automation. You'll design and maintain test automation frameworks built on .Net Core using C# with a BDD approach; partnering with Agile team members across Engineering, Business Analysis and DevOps to deliver high quality, robust and maintainable test solutions.
The company is constantly seeking to innovate; you'll gain and indepth knowledge of the suite of financial products and be encouraged to contribute to the overall testing strategy, communicate with senior stakeholders and share knowledge with others.
Following a remote interview and onboarding process you'll join colleagues in the City office 2 days a week with flexibility to work from home 3 days a week.
- You have strong test automation experience with C#, ideally within an BDD environment using SpecFlow
- You have experience in automating the testing of both REST API and UI-based applications
- You're able to create test scripts from scratch
- You have strong SQL querying skills
- You have experience working with cloud based technology; Azure preferred
- You have experience of working in multi-discipline Agile teams
- You have a thorough, logical approach with meticulous attention to detail
- You have a good understanding of CI/ CD development environments and any experience with tools such as Terraform and Kubernetes advantageous
- You're collaborative and enthusiastic about the role of testing
As a QA Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this QA Engineer (Test Automation C# SpecFlow BDD API) opportunity.