Apprenticeship Cohort Leader
West Midlands - Coventry/Warwick
£20 - £22 per hour
Local organisation based in the West Midlands are seeking an experienced Apprenticeship Cohort Leader to join their team for a 12 month contract role.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the consistent and efficient delivery of the Employee Development Apprenticeship programmes from apprentice induction through to successful completion.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
* Direct and regular engagement with Employees on the programmes
* Direct and regular engagement with Line Managers, education providers and other internal and external stakeholders such as End Point Assessment Organisations
* Reviewing, monitoring and tracking progression against agreed plans and milestones
* Providing support and guidance throughout the apprenticeship journey
* Ensuring apprentices are on boarded in a timely manner to start the programme
* Ensuring best apprenticeship completion and success rates
* Ensuring on programme Qualifications are delivered on time
* Ensuring apprentices transition through to the End Point Assessment Gateway in a timely manner
To be successful in your application, you will have experience of the above duties to include experience in supporting the delivery of apprenticeship programmes or other complex learning and development activities.
You will have significant knowledge in respect of content and assessment apprenticeship standards including End Point Assessment planning and preparation. You will also have highly developed mentoring and coaching skills.
You will be able to adapt your style and approach to the situation and audience and possess a good understanding of academic and vocational qualifications, delivery and assessment approaches.
You will be comfortable using LMS/reporting systems to effectively and proactively deploy learning curriculums, manage the progression of apprentices and build on action plans, keeping relevant stakeholders informed.
You will be knowledgeable in Learning and Development methodologies (eg competency frameworks, learning needs analysis, adult learning pedagogy, approaches to assessment and evaluation) A working knowledge of UK academic qualification levels (2 to 7) is ideal.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in the above role, please apply today