Interaction Recruitment are working with a Global business who pride themselves on service and quality, developing their employees through a strong training and development team. Due to positive expansion plans we are individuals with a keen interest and passion for Technology and people who can demonstrate some fantastic examples of providing excellent service in a previous role,
To be considered, you must be a local candidate or be available to start work in Peterborough.
You will join a busy department that pride themselves on developing their technical knowledge, resolving customer issues in a timely manner and have the want to progress through the ranks.
The ideal 1st line service desk analyst candidate will possess the following experience:
· Strong team player
· Be highly computer literate
· A good telephone manner
· Able to work to SLAs and KPIs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to multi-task in a pressurized environment
· A genuine interest in Technology or previous experience in a similar role
The job role:
· Provide 1st line IT technical support via telephone/email
· Log issues via incident management system
· To advise customers on the best solutions
· Work in a team environment and support colleagues in day to day tasks
· Escalate issues to the relevant resolver teams internally
Working 5 days out of 7, between the hours of 7am - 8pm (works out as 4 weekends on/ 4 weekends off)
This role is Temp to Perm, paying £11 per hour, £21,450 PA with overtime available at time and a half on top of this
If you have networking or cloud related experience/qualification/course completion this would be advantageous.
To apply for this role or for further information please email