Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are recruiting 2 Trainee Equipment Inspection and Service Technicians to join their new client, based in Eccleshall, Staffordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start or develop your career with a leading supplier of safety services.
Our client is looking for 2 people to join their team of road-based inspectors whose role will be to inspect the quality of the equipment they provide.
Job Role Overview:
* Inspecting and servicing PPE in line with the manufacturer's guidelines.
* Portable appliance testing
* Working remotely on client's sites and at safety services offices
* Assist with in-house servicing
* Completing all work with accuracy and attention to detail, as this is safety-critical equipment
* Alongside the servicing you'll need to complete the administration process in accordance with the internal standards framework
* Out of hours (early starts and late finishes) together with overnight stays are a regular requirement (travel and subsistence allowance are provided).
* Full and valid UK Driving licence and the ability to travel on a frequent basis
* GCSE A-C Grade in Maths and English (or equivalent)
* Competent using Microsoft Office packages including Excel and Word
* A 'safety first' mentality, demonstrating a continuous focus on safety
* Attention to detail
* An ability to learn and follow processes thoroughly
* An ability to be flexible and support other team members
* An engineering background would be advantageous
* This role requires a Full and Valid UK Driving Licence and the ability to travel on a frequent basis
Hours and Pay
* Full time, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday
* 12 week temp to perm contract
* Company bonuses
* Company pension
* 24 days annual leave + holiday purchase scheme