RLE International is working on behalf of their Cranfield, Bedfordshire based Client, who are currently looking for an Engineering Project Manager to support and join their expanding team.
Our client offers a wide range of unique opportunities available to suit some of the best people and brightest minds in the automotive industry.
We are positioned to become the most desirable Asian brand in Europe, and we need your help to get there.
Engineering Project Manager
Management of project Quality, Cost and Timing for the application of client and alliance powertrain in vehicles.
Planning and deploying activities to support objectives to achieve project SOP and SOS
Concern management, investigation, resolution and coordination with other client teams and Alliance members to achieve development milestones
Coordinate and manage regular and ad-hoc meetings with client and Alliance companies to support project requirements
Provide project management support at the manufacturing plant during engine and vehicle trail build
Creation and management of client's BOM system
* Knowledge of powertrain systems (ICE Diesel and Petrol) including Hybrid systems (Battery, inverter, e-motor).
* Educated to Degree level in an Engineering discipline
* Project management experience ideally in the automotive sector
* Fully proficient in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* High degree of integrity/confidentiality and the ability to work on their own to tight deadlines under pressure
* Excellent communication skills: comfortable liaising and presenting to all levels within the business
* A full clean driving licence
* Eagerness to learn within a multi-cultural environment
Applicants will be considered for all positions regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire
Free on-site parking
£24.48 - per hour PAYE
Subsidised on-site restaurant
Working hours Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm,
Due to working on behalf of our client, unfortunately if you require sponsorship to work in the UK, my client cannot offer sponsorship, and your application will be automatically declined.
**NO AGENCY CALLING