Description About this role Role Description
Managing the client engagement and business development activities for our the Insight Sustainability module, and managing key UK account across the broad Insight business. Building positive relationships at various levels within client's organization with consistent communication and exceptional client service. Specify, design, and contribute to the product roadmap of Insight Sustainability through engagement with the Insight ecosystem and through ongoing knowledge of the regulatory landscape and industry initiatives. Work closely with Account management, Onboarding, Technical Services and Sustainability teams within Insight and the broader APG group to increase awareness of produc t and initiative updates and ensure coordinated effort in client and prospect engagement Responsibilities:
- Provide SME knowledge on the Insight Sustainability offering to existing LP clients to promote the initiative
- Educate and demonstrate the ESG Outreach solution to Data contributors in the Insight ecosystem to promote adoption
- Work closely with clients to build positive relationships at various levels within your client's organization through consistent communication, expectations management, and exceptional client service
- Demonstrate a hands on approach to product evolution through design, configuration , and creation of analytics.
- Lead representative on Insight Client Success to key clients in the UK
- Collect client feedback on the service and product and take necessary actions, including escalating issues that impact service delivery;
- Educate clients on how to use the product - product demos, ongoing training on newly added features
- Communicating with product/technology team to propose/test new features/enhancements, report and fix product bugs;
- Working closely and coordinating with Head of Client Success (CS) and other CS Team Leads to ensure client deliverables are met and the client operation team is productive and stable;
- Addressing or escalating issues that impact service delivery and client satisfaction to Head of Client Success and other CS Team Leads as appropriate for all issues to be resolved timely, effectively and efficiently;
- Providing regular status updates and other internal reporting.
- Educated to a minimum of degree level in Sustainability, Economics, or Technology related fields
- Demonstrable interest in Financial Markets with knowledge of Alternative Assets being a plus
- Demonstratable interest around ESG frameworks and regulations including the SDGs, SASB, GRI, TCFD, and SFDR
- Excellent documentation, presentation skills, energetic and dynamic personality
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Previous experience in a financial technology firm working in sales or relationship management or in an investment firm working within the ESG function
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.