To see more Chinese jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchinaRef: 21138Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Assistant Credit Risk Manager (Corporate Banking)The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, solid Credit Risk experience in Banking industryYour New Salary: up to £65k depending on the experienceLocation: Central LondonSummary:
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Assist Chief Risk Officer and Head of Risk to manage a robust Credit Risk Management Framework for the London Branch, to ensure that London Branch has appropriate systems and controls in place for measuring, managing and controlling credit risk.
- Assist credit risk management which including credit policy, credit review and approval, post-loan credit management, bad loan collection etc. to ensuring that the business appropriately under risk controls.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Assist to provide advice on all aspects of credit risk management including ensuring that the branch has robust standards, controls and practices in place to mitigate the credit risks which could impact upon its capital, earnings, reputation, business operations, opportunities or otherwise.
- Assist to provide timely information on the credit portfolio performance, credit approval information, early warning signal management, and identification of risk trend through regular and ad-hoc reporting.
- Assist to manage the risk management committee and credit committee and support the chairperson of the above committees.
- Assist to delivery of the credit policy framework including branch risk appetite framework, pre-loan credit policy, credit review and approval policy, post-loan policy, internal rating model development, delegation of authority of branch etc.
- Maintain the effective communication line with HO corresponding departments on related risk issues
- Assist to manage the credit review & approval process and implement the new product credit assessment.
- Assist to manage the post loan credit review & annual review process.
- Ensure compliance with bank credit risk policies.
- In addition to these duties, the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the bank's business.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English, with demonstrable experience in producing both English and Chinese written reports.
- Relevant work experience in UK wholesale banking industry, preferably with good understanding of Chinese enterprise.
- Demonstrable experience in performing risk rating and credit reviews of large corporates.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or Business Management.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; with ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
- Demonstrable understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes.
Please view all our Chinese jobs at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.