London - Hybrid working - This is a fantastic opportunity to lead across an exciting portfolio of global events within a leading agency and travel overseas!
This well-established events agency have been successfully running for over 30 years and have delivered events across the globe, for bespoke and private clients. Due to exciting account growth, there is now a fantastic opportunity for an Event Manager to join this dynamic events agency with a renowned reputation and fantastic client list. With a wide spanning client base, the industry sectors include finance, IT, marketing, pharma and events can range from conferences, gala dinners, incentives as well as high end private functions from 10 to 5,000 pax!
This is an ideal move for an existing Event Manager with strong client relationship skills and ambition to grow with the business. The role requires someone who is able to think creatively, work proactively and add value to all areas of events from concept to completion.
Due to their on-going success and busy events calendar they now have an opportunity for an Event Manager to come on board and join their team. Working within their events division you will ideally cover the following;
- Ensuring delivery of a range of events (live, virtual and hybrid)
- Travelling overseas to attend events and support on site
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget and brief
- End to end event management including full logistics
- Working closely with internal teams
- Overseeing the delegate management process
- Ensuring communication across departments and with clients on timelines
- Working closely with third party suppliers including hotels and other vendors across multiple locations and time frames
- Booking flights and accommodation across the globe
- Leading and managing project teams including freelancers
- Budget management and reconciliation
The ideal background would be someone who is tenacious and understands the planning of events.. Candidates will ideally have a proven background in delivering a range of complex events from end to end, including full logistics. Exposure to working with multiple stakeholders and suppliers is key and any experience of running virtual events would be an added benefit.
Candidates must be open to international and UK travel as onsite support is required as part of the role.
In return for your commitment the client offers an opportunity to join an exciting and growing company, with the chance to develop and grow your career whilst working on some unique live events for fantastic clients.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: MBP11809