Account Manager, £40,000 OTE, North DorsetPurpose
Our client is an established engineering business, designer
of a wide range of equipment based in the North Dorset area. The purpose of this role is to plan
and support the management of customer orders and expectations in terms of delivery and lead times. Whilst also developing new opportunities within the business.
The Account Manager
is responsible for increasing brand and product awareness, along with opportunities to increase sales.
As Account Manager
your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and develop both existing and new customer relations
- Generate new client opportunities, managing customer expectations and accurately updating CRM to reflect opportunity and account status
- Promote the brand and products to a large customer base through widespread networking and product demonstrations
- Be accountable for revenues and support regional forecasting with proactive use of the CRM system
- Ensure all reports, documentation and customer details are available and accurately maintained
As Account Manager
Background and Benefits
- Have 2+ year business to business sales experience
- Proficient use of a CRMsystem and pipeline management
- Experience dealing directly with customer negotiations and managing expectations
- Have proven KPI and sales success
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organisational
- Be computer literate
Rubicon People Partnership's client is an establishedmanufacturer
of quality and bespoke products specifically engineered to meet the varied demands of an ever-growing sector
. Using innovative and award-winning
technologies they've developed customer specific solutions for public and private services for over 70 years.
If this role is for you?
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Free parking
To avoid missing out on this Account Manager
opportunity, call Dawn or Sara
on for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word
so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.