Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this international business within the luxury Accessories, Watch, Jewellery sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today.
The role of this Supervisor - Luxury position to provide exceptional levels of customer service to all customers, whilst meeting the store and individual sales KPI targets.
The roles and responsibilities of this Supervisor - Luxury -
- Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience.
- Keyholder responsibilities of the Boutique
- Stock Management, deliveries, and inventory and stock audits
- Working with the store CRM system and utilising this for the after-sales care
- excellent visual merchandising skills
- Participate in training days and events
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time. Whether by email, over the phone, or in person in the Boutique.
The requirements of this Supervisor - Luxury position-
- Has at least 2 year + in luxury retail sales
- Had done cashing up or key holder responsibilities as part of your role
- Preferably from a watch/jewellery, or prestige retail background.
- Must enjoy working in a consultative sales environment
- Be accommodating to shifts, longer trading hours and staying late for VIP's etc.
- Have experience dealing with international customers.
- Additional language skills such as Mandarin & Arabic are beneficial but not essential
The benefits of this Supervisor - Luxury -
- Bonus potential of up to £2,400
- Hybrid working
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is an exciting period for the company who are based in over 100 countries internationally and be part of a global businesses. If this role sounds like you please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2204-110102.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.