I am working with a progressive and growing business who are based in Buntingford and seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join them for this permanent and full-time opportunity, based in their offices for 4 days per week, working remotely for 1 day per week. Reporting into the Finance Manager you will support the management accountant with month-end duties and join a supportive and interpersonal team. Client Details
The client are an exciting and growing business in the renewable space who are seeking an astute and progressive Assistant Management Accountant to join them for this full-time and permanent office based opportunity at their offices in Buntingford. Working in the office for 4 days per week you will join a growing and diverse team with an excellent culture and supportive senior leadership team. Description
- Assisting the management accountant with preparation of monthly management accounts, including accruals and prepayments
- Support in the development and production of forecast, budget and plans
- Assist with year-end audit
- Maintain and reconcile direct debits and bank accounts
- Responsible for fixed asset register and depreciation
- Assist in the preparation of VAT returns and analysis
- Ad hoc finance reports and project tasks as and when required by senior management
- Work with key stakeholders to support the development of understanding of key business processes
- Preparing payment runs
- Raise sales invoices and chases outstanding debtors.
- Post Supplier invoices and reconciles statements regularly
The successful candidate will be experienced in the duties listed above and completing on a monthly basis. You will be a team-player, hardworking and proficient in the use of Excel, being able to produce VLOOKUP's and Pivot tables. Job Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a permanent and full-time opportunity and the chance to join a brilliant and forward-thinking business with an excellent culture and mission statement.