Client Accountant in Birmingham
Our client, a well-known Accountancy Practice situated in Birmingham
, is seeking a Client Accountant to take over the day to day running of their business.
The practice is recruiting an experienced Client Accountant to support service their busy and growing client portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be qualified or part qualified, working towards ACCA / ACA or equivalent.
The Client Accountant be part of a busy and fast-paced team and will be providing accurate and timely advice to clients.Main duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with contractors and advising them on changes, providing information with regard to their accounts and also dealing with any complaints or queries.
- Production and preparation of accounts for small companies, sole traders and Ltd companies.
- Preparation of VAT returns, resolving and dealing with queries and also liaising with HMRC.
- Also dealing with corporation tax and personal tax returns and managing new company details and accounts.
- Cash flow forecasts.
- Management accounts.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Client Accountant to join a very friendly team and an exceptional working environment.The successful Client Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in an accountancy practice.
- You will be qualified, part qualified ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
- Relevant technical experience in a non-practice role may be considered.
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Candidates without the relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
If you're looking for a Client Accountant role in Birmingham
but felt this position wasn't the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Birmingham
we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Birmingham
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Client Accountants in Birmingham
. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.