Management Accountant - KNUTSFORD Salary: £35,000 (DOE) KPI RECRUITING LIMITED
have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Management Accountant for our client based in Knutsford.ABOUT THE ROLEThe position is office based, 5 days a week, with the option to work flexi hours between 6am-6pm (
7-3/8-4/9-5).The ideal candidate will be experienced in Management Accountant, ideally CIMA qualified, with manufacturing experience. They should be dynamic, able to cope working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable being out on the factory floor.
They will feel comfortable managing multiple tasks, be a good communicator and have excellent data handling and Excel abilities.
Further, an ambition to ensure the very highest standards are achieved and maintained as well as an ability to support the business managers, ensuring that they understand the information generated and use the information to improve performance. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY SKILLS AND DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Production of timely and accurate Management Accounts.
- Variance analysis.
- Review of all new costings and margin.
- Calculation of accruals and prepayments to appropriate level.
- Holiday cover for weekly payroll.
- VAT submissions and compliance.
- Assist in the generation of profit improvement informatics by undertaking trend and cost analysis with comparison against prior year and budget. Relaying and explaining to management both on a historical and forward looking basis.
- Balance Sheet control and reconciliations.
- Apply operational controls and identify areas for improvement/ weakness and suggest changes as appropriate.
- Maintenance of reporting data within ERP system.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Preferably 2 years plus post qualification experience although QBE candidates considered with good experience.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- Good Communicator and have the ability to explain complicated information in a way that is understandable to non-financial team members.
- Be dynamic and able to cope with a fast-paced environment.
- Commercially focussed.
- Prepared to support and develop best in class reporting and presentation.
- Positive attitude and able to deal with challenge and change.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Salary up to £35K per annum depending on experience
- Flexi working hours optional
- Company Pension (5% Employee / 3% Employer)
- Onsite parking
- Death in services benefit (2x annual salary)
- Breakfast items in the office (cereals/breads/jams/crumpets etc)
0-1 Year employed - 20 days plus bank holidays and you can buy up to 5 days in the year.
1-2 Years employed - 23 Days plus bank holidays and you can buy up to 2 days in the year.
2+ Years employed - 25 days plus bank holidays and you can buy up to 3 days in the year
For more information or a confidential conversation please call Lily on or email your CV to