Our international, established and rapidly growing retail client based in north Birmingham is looking for a trail blazing Management Accountant to join their large Accounts and finance function filled with top talent. The role is being recruited for because of rapid growth and will exposure to liaising with senior stakeholders and owning management accounts end to end as well as implementing process improvements.
Working in this experienced and ambitious team, no two days will be the same. You will be taking ownership of P&L accounts to ensure store costs and taking part in business partner elements as you present this data. You will be updating the fixed asset register monthly, reconciling the balance sheet and helping to complete year end statutory accounts, ensuring supporting accruals and prepayments are ready for auditorsIdeally, you will;
In return, you will;
- Be CIMA/ACA/ACCA Part Qualified or qualified by experience in the sector.
- Have previous experience putting together P&L.
- Be a confident communicator as you will be liaising with senior stakeholders regularly.
- 'Excel' at spreadsheets and be competent in basic formulas.
- Gain excellent Business Partnering exposure.
- Enjoy a varied role with exciting career prospects.
- Have access to study support for your professional qualifications.
- Work with an experienced and high performing team in a large, international business.
This opportunity is second to none when it comes to gaining exposure in a growing business and challenging sector. If you are currently looking for your next challenge and feel excited by this opportunity please apply now to avoid missing out.