Our client based in London is looking for a Senior Financial Product Manager, The role will be a hybrid role 2 days in the office and 3 days out.
This role will be responsible for all aspects of transactional banking, cards, lending & instant access deposit products aimed at customers.Key Job Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Product Manager:
- Studying the market and competitor activity to ensure that you understand how they impact your own product development plans and adjust strategies as required.
- Developing and delivering services to meet the needs of our customers
- Lead the day-to-day management of product(s), development of new banking, payment services/features or products and collaborate with stakeholders to set the strategy/roadmaps.
- Agree, monitor and input into the delivery of annual income targets from the product set in a way that supports our clients longer term growth aspirations
- Produce the financial income modelling needed for income forecasting and target setting purposes
- Ensure Sales and Marketing plans and resources are aligned to deliver the annual income targets, providing input as required
Experience required for the Senior Financial Product Manager:
- Act as the principal 'product owner' and primary source of expertise on the product set
- Own product knowledge and information on each product, review and update these sources and communicate any changes to relevant teams
- Design and deliver product specific training, especially in relation to any changes or enhancements introduced
- Ensure product controls, processes, pricing and policies are effective, customer focused and compliant with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Work effectively along the whole process, liaising and consulting with the relevant teams (including Legal, Compliance, IS, Finance, Customer Services, Company Relations)
- Identify product improvement requirements, generate ideas for product enhancements and work closely with the Product Development team to contribute to our clients ongoing view of future product development priorities
- Work with Customer Insight, front line teams and Marketing teams to understand customers and their requirements, track customer satisfaction and draw customer insights to generate products and services that are attractive, sustainable and profitable.
- Working effectively along every part of the end-to-end processes involved in the delivery of these products, with close liaison and consultation with the relevant teams including the front-line and operations.
- Responsible for representing and protecting our clients reputational risks
- ensure that the product set adopts appropriate compliance and regulatory practices
- Developing and delivering product strategy and plans
- Working in both B2B/B2C environment
- Working in banking roles such as payments, overdrafts, lending, deposits etc
- Complex stakeholder management and influencing up to Exec level
- Product management experience
- Proven experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis
- Financial services product management and FCA knowledge
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
If you feel you have the expertise and experience required please don't hesitate to apply now.