AMETEK Airtechnology Group is a Design to Manufacture Business which specialises in designing and manufacturing both Thermal Systems and Motion Control products. We have two dedicated manufacturing facilities in the UK as well as an AMETEK shared manufacturing facility in Serbia.
With most of its products being highly engineered and designed to spec, AMETEK Airtechnology Group has a complete compliment of Engineering specialists, Programme Management, Design Engineers, tools and test facilities to offer a turn-key service, taking your requirements through design, prototyping, qualification and into production.
We are now looking for a Project Manager to join our successful team.
Scope of Role:
Take specific responsibility for the following areas within the company:
1. Take total accountability for planning, structuring, leading and executing the relocation of the defined Operations activities to the AMETEK Sunbury facility within a six month period from the commencement of the project.
2. Responsible for managing the project across a range of departments, typically consisting of Production, Planning, Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering & Quality.
3. Supervising / guiding project designated personnel / project leads on smaller sub-projects
* Manage the project's budget on behalf of the company, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits of the project.
* Plan the programme and monitoring its overall progress, resolving issues, and initiating corrective actions as appropriate.
* Management and analysis of issues.
* Build, manage and motivate the assigned teams at any point in time.
* Ensure the delivery of products or services from the project is to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan.
* Be responsible for the quality assurance and overall integrity of the programme.
* Manage third party contributions to the programme as appropriate.
* Communicate with all stakeholders.
* Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces with the project.
* Manage the risks to the project's successful outcome.
* Report progress of the project at regularly defined intervals to the management team