TPF Recruitment are supporting a fantastic firm of chartered accountants based in Faversham, Kent who are searching for a Private Client/ Personal Tax Manager to join their highly successful tax team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading South-East accountancy practice where you will have lots of autonomy, an experienced team around you and excellent progression prospects too. Our client is offering a fantastic progressive opportunity where you will be able to maintain a great work life balance too.
Our client focuses on owner managed businesses and HNWI's across the South East and you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of personal clients with complex tax affairs, focusing on UK individuals, HNWIs, and some trusts.
- Tax planning projects such as non-domicile issues, onshore and offshore trusts (and other structures) and, capital gains and inheritance tax issues
- Reviewing and completing more complex tax returns
- Overseeing your teams compliance function and making sure all deadlines are met
- Manage HMRC enquiries and dealing with HMRC correspondence of both compliance and advisory nature
- Managing junior members of staff including helping them with technical and personal development
- Supporting the Director's with the growth and development of the tax department
Ideally CTA and/or, ATT/ACA/ACCA qualified, you will have developed a personal tax career within an accountancy practice or specialist tax firm. Your experience will have been developed in any mix of Top Tier, Top Ten, 50, larger regional independent firm background, or specialist tax firm and your background will most likely have focused down the personal tax route with a strong compliance and tax planning skill set. Benefits
£40,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable. A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch via phone, our website or LinkedIn for a confidential conversation.Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).