We are partnered with an exciting company in sporting industry who are seeking an experienced and hands on Payroll Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed term basis to cover maternity leave.
The Payroll Manager will manage and lead a small team and take responsibility for ensuring the high volume, variable payroll is processed accurately and on time.
This role will report into the People Director.
Duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Process monthly and weekly in house payroll for both permanent and casual workers
- Manage, develop and provide guidance to the payroll team
- Support on various payroll related projects including pensions, benefits, salary sacrifice
- Manage month & year end
Experience required for this role is as follows:
- Extensive people management experience
- Experience within a high volume, in house payroll environment
- Variable and multi-frequency payroll experience is highly desirable!
This role will be office based 1-2 days a week as a minimum, with flexibility for remote working throughout the week.
On offer is a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to develop within an exciting industry!
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please apply and we will be in contact!