Qualified Accounting Manager (Accounting Degree, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
Want to work for a leading investment firm? If so, please read on....£40,000 to £60,000 plus excellent benefits including generous performance bonus, annual leave and pension.Full time, Hybrid working Kingston Start date: Asap!Overview:
A leading investment firm is seeking a proactive and highly numerate individual with a good accounting and administrative background.
The successful candidate will work closely with the firm's Operations & Administration Manager and act as liaison to the external administrator to help produce AUM data.
The ideal candidate will have an accounting degree or equivalent, a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, a high level of competence using MS Office especially Excel.Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
- Complete/upload daily trade files for new trades as well as amendments
- Daily P&L reconciliation
- Produce daily AUM (Asset Under Management) using data from external administrator and accruals
- Review reports produced by outsourced accountants
- Calculate monthly rebates and monitor rebate payment
- Monthly brokerage commissions reconciliation
- Prepare monthly/quarterly fee and commission invoices
- Maintain trade ledger and produce trade confirmation for a private client
- Production and distribution of different Risk and Compliance reports
- Organise office expenses invoices, bank statements, and out-going invoices
- Liaise with office management company, IT supplier, and other external vendors when needed
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
- Accounting Qualification or similar
- Experience in a similar role
- Good Excel skills
- Good attention to detail
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.