Nurse Seekers are proud to be working on behalf of a lovely family run Nursery based near Cubbington, who are looking to recruit a Nursery Manager who will be given the freedom to maintain its fantastic reputation and drive the development of the nursery under supportive ownership.
The Nursery & Pre-School is a 33-place day nursery where you will be managing a team of 6 nursery practitioners.
The ideal Nursery Manager candidate will need to have excellent organisation and managerial skills together with a well driven, passionate attitude, together with an approach to provide loving, nurturing, safe environment filled with warmth and promise where individual's talents are encouraged to flourish and grow.
1. Managing the day-to-day running of the nursery
2. Oversee the quality of childcare provided
3. Recruitment and development of staff
4. Undertake time in the nursery rooms as a role model
5. Build strong relationships with parents and staff
6. Ensure the nursery always meets Ofsted requirements
7. Provide a safe, nurturing, and inspiring education environment for children
8. Leading safeguarding and health and safety policies
Qualifications & Experience
· Childcare and Education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3 or above
· Be able to engage with children, staff and be creative
· First Aid qualification
· Sound knowledge of childcare development from birth to five years
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in a supervisory role in a nursery either as a Deputy or Manager
· Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding
· Strong communication and supervisory skills
· Ability to think critically, make decisions and work flexibly
· Able to work independently and to manage own time efficiently
The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive salary together with excellent additional benefit schemes and career progression opportunities. If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on (phone number removed) or register your details