Remedy Education are looking for an experienced Finance & Admin Assistant until the end of the summer term. Ideally, the candidate will have primary school experience and be proficient using SIMs/FMS. This is a long-term position with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate:
* This position requires someone that has excellent communication skills with fluent English both written and verbal.
* Professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
* Flexibility, dedication, adaptable and hardworking.
The daily: £14 - £16 per hour
This outstanding Primary school provides a caring, safe, and inclusive environment which supports creativity and encourages the aspirations of their children in the community.
There are accessible transport links and off-street parking.
* The Headteacher and staff are supportive
* In house CPD training and ongoing professional development
To join Remedy Education and be successful as a Finance Administrator you will need to have:
* Previous experience working within a Primary school
* Experience with Sims/FMS
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* Work in the UK
* Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position a Finance Administrator, please contact Carly Walters on, (phone number removed)