Technical Project Manager - Power Generation
We are keen to speak with client facing and technically astute Project Managers and Junior Project Managers, with the direct management of power generation projects between £1 million - £5 million to fill a variety of urgent, open requirements.
These opportunities are only available through Renew Consultancy!
The successful candidates will own a strong electrical / mechanical background in the power generation sector and be willing to travel to new project locations nationwide.
Your responsibilities as a Technical Project Manager will include:
* Acting as the single point of contact for all commercial and technical matters.
* Liaising with the distribution network operators.
* Holding regular meeting with clients, DNO & local authorities.
* Approving and providing RAMS.
* Ensuring projects are carried out in accordance with CDM standards.
* Recording and monitoring project variations.
* Managing sub-contractors.
* Managing projects to health and safety regulations, ensuring adherence to standards.
* Carrying out site audits and risk analysis.
* Site management.
* Forecasting accurately and monitoring the financial scope for the business.
* Providing accurate budget control.
Exceptional communication skills and strong mechanical, electrical & technical capabilities are essential at this level, coupled with a proven background in the power generation market.
The Technical Project Manager Package:
In return for your commitment to deliver excellent project ownership capabilities, our client is able to offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
* A basic salary up to £60,000
* Company bonus scheme
* Generous holiday allowance
* Company contributory pension
* Childcare vouchers
* Extra perks
* Outstanding career progression opportunities within a growing organisation.
A laptop, mobile phone, fully expensed company vehicle and company credit card are also provided.
For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Ariana Caka or Harriet Janman at Renew Consultancy