DB Charles Recruitment are working in collaboration with a brilliant business based in Brighton, whom are looking to attract and appoint a new permanent SEO Content Writer to join the existing and growing on-site team.
The business offer a range of very exciting digital marketing & email marketing products & services and over recent years, they are able to boast some amazing attributes such as huge internal staff & client growth, being award winners and holding a superb retention rate of staff, proving they are excellent at looking after and keeping employees happy.
For this permanent role as a SEO Content Writer you will be amongst 9 others in the team and report into the Digital Content Lead and overall you will hold responsibility for developing content and optimisation of the businesses websites. Day to day duties will include:
- Content writing
- Blog writing
- SEO tasks and SEO strategy meetings
- Data analysing
- Competitor analysis
- Liaising with other members of the marketing team and other internal departments
Candidates that will be considered for this position, will need to have and be able to demonstrate a number of the below skill-sets:
- Ideally experienced in a similar digital / marketing role
- A background within SEO Content Writing
- A degree graduate in a marketing based subject would be ideal however not essential
- Additional knowledge of UX / CRO / website optimisation would be advantageous
- B2B knowledge would be an added benefit
- Experience in CMS Software & other software of WordPress / JIRA / Google AdWords / Hubspot
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication & writing skills
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Brighton and important to note the business has a long term plan of a mixture of home versus office working.
The role is offering a hybrid working policy of a mixture of office versus home working and the role will be Monday to Friday with workings hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm. The client is seeking to pay a salary dependent on experience of between £25,000 to £28,000 per annum with other company benefits on offer, such as:
- Hybrid working approach
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays on top
- Private healthcare
- Profit share scheme
- Social team budget
- Many others
DB Charles Recruitment are looking forward to receiving your applications and can't wait to tell you more about this business and opportunity.