Global Head of Marketing - London - Private BankingThis is a highly visible and critical role supporting the Global Private Banking business and will lead the global and regional GPB marketing teams to deliver a compelling, globally consistent private banking brand while continuously updating GPB marketing toolkit based on latest industry and functional developments and skills.To be successful in this role, you must be a strong people manager, clear communicator, and be passionate about Private Banking.The Global Head of Marketing will lead the development and creation of annual marketing plans and budgets, contributing to measurable impact on commercial business plans. You will bring strong leadership skills which will allow you to create a best-in-class marketing function - leading a small but highly effective team, providing clear direction across the whole marketing mix.
Global Head of Marketing Background:
- Continual review and innovation of marketing techniques focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness
- Champion digital capability and implementation of best practice (including effective use of digital channels and analytics)
- Leading the development and implementation of the GPB Marketing Strategy
- Lead relationships with external suppliers across media, creative and digital agencies
- Influence and work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels and regions
- Effectively support and educate GPB and the senior leadership team on marketing engagement approaches in Private Banking, effective campaigns and use of analytics on client engagement in making strategic decisions around business growth
- Ideal candidate will have Private Banking Experence!
- Be digitally savvy with an understanding of and desire to exploit new and emerging marketing channels and tools
- Have depth of experience in Private Banking, Wealth Management of adjacent industries (e.g, Asset Management, Insurance) and understand current competitive landscape and emerging trends (e.g., fintechs)
- Have strong analytical skills and be focused on measurement of client engagement and commercial outcomes of marketing activities
Salary - Open for the right calibre of candidate
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.