Company Descriptiontranslate plus
is a fast-growing, award-winning language services and technology company. Fully owned by the Publicis Groupe
, translate plus sits within the cross-media production platform, which brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital media and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
In 2021, translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the world's seventh-largest translation company, #3 in Europe and #2 in the UK.
At translate plus, we value the health and wellbeing of our employees
and we offer them the flexibility to work from home.
In 2021, translate plus won an award for "Great Employers" for achievements in "Managing a Remote Workforce".
translate plus is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.Job Description
With offices around the world, we are now recruiting for an experienced Account Manager
to join our Sales team. The Account Manager takes ownership for existing and new key client accounts and ensures an exceptional service is provided to the company's clients.Key responsibilities:
QualificationsSkills and Experience:
- Taking commercial and strategic responsibility for existing and new key client accounts.
- Handling a diverse range of clients based in different countries, e.g. in the United Kingdom, Central and Northern Europe (Germany, Scandinavia) and the rest of the world.
- Growing the business relationship through 360-degree approaches, i.e. proactively reaching out to different stakeholders within an organisation/group, e.g. cold calls, warm calls, obtaining referrals etc.
- Assisting with contract negotiations and tenders/RFIs/RFQs/RFPs as needed.
- Adding value to business relationships by getting involved in core projects and serving as an escalation point for complaints or other matters.
- Scheduling and attending face-to-face meetings and conference calls with customers in order to discuss their needs and requirements in more depth, e.g. client review meetings, escalation meetings, new business discussions.
- Being available for occasional business travels in order to attend face-to-face meetings.
- Scheduling webinars/online demos in order to present our technology portfolio.
- Placing regular customer satisfaction calls and scheduling review meetings with key stakeholders.
- Supporting the onboarding of new departments and stakeholders.
- Assisting with the quoting process when receiving requests from customers, as well as advising them on capabilities, turnaround times, costs, etc.
- Preparing presentations for client meetings to a high standard.
- Preparing and customising proposals/white papers as requested.
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- 4 years of account management experience
- Experience at building and maintaining strong ongoing business relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A very good eye for detail
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team with the confidence to take the lead
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
- The ideal candidate will have a background within the localisation industry
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- You consider yourself technically-minded
- You have experience from the language industry
- You speak any other language
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Work in an Iconic office complex
- Career development and progression possibilities
- High quality trainings (via inhouse and external trainers) and access to thousands of on-line/e-learning courses to develop essential, functional and industry skills (via Publicis Marcel, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Access to worldwide job/gigs opportunities within the Publicis Groupe
- Work your world - As part of the Publicis Groupe policy, up to 6 weeks of working from a different country
- Café Marcel- Networking opportunities with fellow colleagues in the Publicis Groupe all around the world
- Inhouse subsidised Publicis Groupe restaurant
- Access to subsidised wellness activities (acupuncture, manicures and massages)
- Staff discount at bars and restaurants in the local area around the office
- Staff discount at Westfield shopping centre
- Life assurance and Income protection (disability benefit)
- Paid leave days increase on yearly basis
- Team building events
- Working from home
- Flex hours
- Office equipment allowance
- Family friendly policies (extended maternity/paternity leaves etc)
- Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Pizza day (in office)
- Flu vaccine
- Eye test
- Friday drinks
- Summer gathering
- Christmas gathering
- Christmas gifts/vouchers
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer a Service Recognition Plan, which means that with every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
If you cannot wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!