Our client are a fast growing business.
They are now looking for an experienced, motivated and tenacious marketing executive with a can-do attitude to join their rapidly growing team.
You will have a creative flair and a keen eye for detail, as well as a way with words. The ability to adapt to tone of voice is essential and you will be responsible for a wide range of duties, ensuring all marketing adheres to brand guidelines. Your primary role will be to take on the task of email marketing campaigns, previous experience is required.Duties include:
- Providing new and creative ideas for campaigns and commercial activity
- Responsibility for ensuring email campaigns are designed, built, sent and analysed (using internal systems such as Mailchimp)
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders, communicating campaign details to relevant parties
- Providing general support to the wider business and marketing team on and offline
- Creating general marketing literature (must be proficient in the use of HTML and design software such as Photoshop/InDesign)
- Genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially online, is essential. ?
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.?
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Can-do attitude with good common sense; creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, great sense of humour. ?
- Experience of PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media campaigns is advantageous.
- Keen attention to detail, including spelling and grammar, with a desire to deliver an excellent customer experience. ?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate messages in the company's tone.
- Excellent IT skills; Website CMS, all Microsoft applications, Adobe Photoshop and a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Able to work alone with direction and to multi-task, work quickly and manage a workload that will vary from day to day. ?
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Excllent package offered to the successful candidate