Agincare are currently pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Communications & PR Executive
to join our growing marketing and communications team in our head office based in Portland.
This is a superb opportunity to join a growing and dynamic care organisation and develop your career in marketing and communications. It would suit someone with great written skills and relevant experience.What we offer£25,000-30,000 per year
Blue light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure and entertainment)Employee Assistance ProgrammeExcellent career progressionAbout the role
You will be providing clear communications to internal and external audiences. You will be using your creative flair to design professional and persuasive marketing and communications campaigns. Using your digital PR experience, you will be able to extend the reach of company communications.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Support delivery of communications and campaigns internally to our staff, and externally to our clients and their next of kin, as well as other key stakeholders and audiences
- Create engaging, well-written copy for all relevant channels (digital and offline)
- Write SEO-friendly copy for our website
- Assist with engaging social media posts on our various accounts
- Create persuasive digital marketing assets using Canva, Photoshop or InDesign
- Support with the evaluation of campaign success, in terms of engagement and ROI (for paid campaigns) for the marketing team and business leads
- Assist with digital PR - outreaching marketing campaigns and news stories to relevant journalists and bloggers
The successful candidate will:
- Have fantastic written skills and the ability to produce high quality, concise and persuasive content that reflects the personality of Agincare brands
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing - including social channels - in a business context
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Agincare is a family run business caring for people since 1986. With over 3,500 family members, we're one of the UK's largest privately-owned social care groups and continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, and work together as one team, we will continue to be successful and deliver high quality care to all our clients and residents.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.