Our client operating in South Molton are looking for an Assembly Technician to enhance their staff in a temporary ongoing capacity.
Assembly Technician Salary:
£9.50 per hour
Assembly Technician Key responsibilities will include:
* Constructing actuators and mechanical and electrical parts
* Conforming to engineering drawings and work card directions
* Observing quality standards and working within production times
* Keeping records accurately
* Adhering to health and safety requirements
Assembly Technician Requirements:
The successful candidate will be committed, diligent and work with a high degree of professionalism. Previous experience in a comparable position would be beneficial, as well as the ability to interpret and utilise engineering drawings and specifications, although full training will be provided. A basic English and maths aptitude test will be provided by our client before starting employment.
Assembly Technician Hours:
Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.45pm, with a midday finish on Friday