The Role - reporting to the Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering value to business through enhancing and developing key technology platforms.
* Develop and maintain a rolling backlog Business and IT change, challenging benefit and priority where required.
* Working with Product Owners, Technical Architects and Operations to ensure the right solutions are developed and implemented successfully.
* Providing IT Delivery guidance and support to Business Stakeholders and Product Owners.
* Facilitating effective governance reviews with delivery partners on resource performance through regular service reviews.
* Building and maintaining strong working relationships with delivery partners
* Generating IT Leadership Team MI reports on the delivery performance and trends to help with effective strategic/tactical decision making.
* Taking delivery ownership and be accountable for the overall quality of work.
* Resolving problems and escalations on Product Management delivery commitments.
* Managing team activities in line with Release and Service Management processes.
* Ensure requirements are aligned with business objectives which are clearly communicated and understood by delivery teams
* Aligning and coordinating product owners and delivery teams for backlogs, workloads and priorities.
* Validating delivery partners estimates for development effort and managing escalations as required, removing blockers and provisioning resources for where needed.
* Identifying any risks or issues found in your deliveries and escalating where appropriate.
* Support and collaboratively improve Application Development Delivery
* Experience of developing on E-Commerce or CRM large-scale systems and applications
* Experience with 1 or more of the following - Adobe Experience Manager, Hybris, SAP Commerce, Salesforce, SAP CRM, Mulesoft, Magento 2, Sitecore
* Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
* Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies
* Experience of building and managing Scrum teams
* Experience of working with collaboration tooling such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Teams
* Experience of working with enterprise-scale partners as well as niche vendors
* Experience of working with globally-distributed, diverse teams
* Strong experience of planning large backlogs of requirements across multiple platforms and vendors