Our client is a global Marketing and Communications company and they have a fixed term contract (FTC) opening for a Senior Procurement Manager with marketing category experience.
The role will focus on procurement for the creative service line and the business has been looking to bring on supplementary creative agencies who they can work with. About 70% of the initial contracts, with the first set of partners, have been negotiated but you will need to complete this before moving onto working with further partners.
You will need solid skills in negotiation, stakeholder management and contract execution. This is a high profile programme for the company, with sponsorship at Board level. You will work closely with senior stakeholders including Brand Directors.
The FTC is until the end of 2022 and the company offers hybrid working (2 days per week in the office). The salary is up to £90,000 pro rata.
Skills and experience required:
• Previous experience in Marketing procurement
• Knowledge of how commercial structures work in marketing procurement
• Experience in planning and delivering commercial negotiations as well as contract execution
• Highly developed communication skills and a proven track record of managing and collaborating with, and influencing, senior stakeholder relationships internally and externally
• A self-starter and able to work autonomously