Our client is a career platform for technical talent - consisting of a hiring marketplace and a learning & assessments platform.The Performance Marketing Manager Role:
We're looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to support the growth of the Marketing team. We're looking for a marketing generalist who has experience experimenting with several different channels, including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit & more.
This position is a great opportunity for a creative digital marketer who is looking to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, engineering start-up.
Reporting directly to othe Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
For this Performance Marketing Manager Role: we are looking for someone who:
- Create and drive a data-led performance marketing strategy
- Managing our PPC strategy, including managing our lead agency
- Help to support hackajob's CRM and email strategy
- Planning and executing omnichannel campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Full ownership of the performance marketing budget, including channel allocation and campaign structure
- Taking a test and learn approach and carrying out A/B testing across all paid marketing channels
- Creating and managing relationships with Google, Bing and other search engines
- Working closely with the wider marketing team to ensure an omnichannel approach
- Has 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Has proven experience in digital marketing
- Is familiar with driving ROI/ROAS campaigns
- Isn't afraid to think outside the box
Any experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Campaign development, execution and management
- Paid social/search
- A/B Testing software
- Active Campaign
- Close.io, Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Heap, Google Analytics or similar reporting tools
Interested in this Performance Marketing Manager Role?
- Competitive salary range and equity options
- Hackajob Passport - work from anywhere in the world for 2 months/year
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Extra holiday day for your birthday
- Closed office between Christmas and New Year
- Apple MacBook Laptop.
- Remote role, 1 day per week in the office post Covid
- Regular team events and socials.
- Access to allclients sponsored and partnered events.
Please click on the apply online button below.